News Perth Family Lawyers Service Commitment
Wednesday, 16 March 2011 11:55

Perth Family Lawyers Service Commitment

Written by  Melissa Raftis

You often hear people complaining about lawyers, accountants and doctors not returning calls and not really being interested in their clients. Such conversations can often be heard at social occasions where people are fed up with the disdainful attitude of some professionals.

Here at Perth Family Lawyers, we are dedicated to delivering excellent client service.

Dealing with any family law issue is difficult enough without the added frustration of having a lawyer that you can rarely get to speak to or that fails to return emails or phone calls. Even worse if they fail to deliver on promises to complete work within agreed and promised time frames.

At Perth Family Lawyers, we keep you informed of the processes, the costs involved and the likely outcomes.  If we say we will have work done by a certain time, you can be assured it will be completed.

A vital part of an effective working relationship between a client and their family law solicitor is close communication. Accordingly, we aim to return telephone calls and emails within 24 hours.

If you are seeking a family law solicitor that will work with you through your family law matter and that you can speak with when you require, then call us here at Perth Family Lawyers. You see, by delivering on our commitment to service, hopefully we will be talked about at your next social event, but in a positive light as professionals who actually do deliver on their promise of service.

Last modified on Wednesday, 16 March 2011 12:08
Melissa Raftis

Melissa Raftis

Blog subscription

Receive email notification when a new item is added in this blog.

Comment subscription

Receive email notification when a new comment is added to this item.

6 comments

• Comment Link Annabelle G Sunday, 05 May 2013 16:03 posted by Annabelle G

I just wanted to say thank you again Nicola for all your hard work over the past few months. I have felt that I have been in the best hands possible with Perth Family Lawyers. Whilst things have been somewhat amicable between myself and my ex I know I wouldn't have been able to finalising everything without your assistance. Would thoroughly recommend you in the future if anyone asks. Thanks again and all the best. Annabelle

• Comment Link andy g Tuesday, 18 October 2011 12:04 posted by andy g

i believe i found the best family law legal firm in perth.
    our family had a crisis situatuation regarding a recovery order to locate my two girls
    nicola contacted me on a sunday within 30mins of my emailing her office
    she had a slot for me next day in her office with an urgent plan of action.
    she did what took other firms up to 24 hours to respond to
    i felt as though i was instantly in the hands of a proffessional with experience
    thanks nicola
    highly recomended

• Comment Link Brett Ritson Monday, 09 May 2011 15:06 posted by Brett Ritson

You all have propably heard the phrase "We are all good at something"?

I can thorougly recomend "Perth Family Lawyers" and Melissa Raftis. Melissa is very well organised and finalised my complicated Family Law issues within four weeks.

I can now enjoy my main concerns my twin 10 year old angels.

Kind Regards

Brett

• Comment Link Michelle Jenkins Monday, 09 May 2011 14:51 posted by Michelle Jenkins

Until I met Melissa I was wondering if there were any decent trustworthy lawyers. My boyfriend had family law matters and complicated financial issues that have dragged out in the court system for over a year thanks to two not so good lawyers. Melissa represented him in court once, (negotiating with the other parties at the same time), and completely finalised my boyfriend's financial matters within four weeks of him hiring Melissa.
    Melissa returned my phone calls promptly, gave sound advice acted on my boyfriend's instruction. Melissa also worked with us to save costs.
    I will definitely recommend "Perth Family Lawywers" and in particular Melissa Raftis.

• Comment Link Kathy Thursday, 17 March 2011 09:20 posted by Kathy

Thank you Melissa and Nicola for all the hard work you have done for me over the past year or so. I am so pleased that you have started your own firm and and over the moon that you are able to assist me in finalising my family law matter. It's not only great to find fantastic lawyers, but to find them and know that they actually care means a whole lot more.

• Comment Link Joe Thursday, 17 March 2011 09:04 posted by Joe

I was beginning to think that it was normal for lawyers not to return your call or forward important information on to you when requested. That was until I transfered my file over to Perth Family Lawyers. Since being with them I have been advised on everything I should expect in realtion to my case. If my lawyer is not available when I call she will always contact me within a few hours. I now feel like my lawyer is on my side and not more interested in what me ex partner has to say. Thank you ladies for making this transition an easy one, and thank you for all the hard work so far.